At Earkick we’re after a big vision: Empowering everybody to measure and improve mental health. Our extensive research suggests that continuous, effortless measurement is the best way to catch early signs of mental health issues. Data-driven mental health tracking via vocal and physiological biomarkers will allow everybody to stay in control of their mental health – in real time!
To bring our vision to life, we raised our $1.1M pre-seed round and hired a powerful team, backed by amazing investors and advisors.
When it comes to our team, we don’t make any compromises; we only hire the best in the field. Attracting and retaining top notch talent is tough. That’s why we successfully positioned ourselves on the far end of the flexible work, offering ample benefits as featured in The New Stack. Combined our current team members visited top universities such as MIT, CMU and ETH. Moreover, we are all experienced professionals from companies such as Apple, Google, SpaceX, Snap, Sennheiser, Magic Leap. We’ve created computer vision technology that is flying to Mars, built apps that are used by millions of users and sold companies to multinational corporations.
We’re proud to work with:
- Dr. Gagan Narula and Dr. Joao Palotti who drive our AI-team, advised by Sri Rajendran
- Nataliia Kozlovska, Marek Dajnowski and Igor Makara, who create first-class software.
- Prof. Dr. Jasper Smits our clinical advisor, Dr. Véronique Larcher our audio expert, and Nick Evans-Lombe, our finance advisor
- Roy Ashok, Mike Lynch, Matthias Heuberger and Schoscho Rufener who advise us with business development and B2B strategy
- Prof. Dr. Arzu Cöltekin is our research partner for multiple Innosuisse projects.
- Ella Mona representing our users and helping to shape the product
- Dr. Herbert Bay as Co-founder and CEO/CTO
- Karin Andrea Stephan as Co-founder and COO
Product: Top Rated Anxiety Tracker App
In order to collect and analyze the largest existing data-pool around mood and anxiety, we first launched an end-user product, a privacy-first app that is highly rated on the app store and was featured by Apple from the start. The Earkick mood and anxiety tracker is available for free on the app store download it and share it with your friends.
Workplace Mental Health
In addition, we built a fun and engaging way for companies to assess team mental readiness in a super easy way. Check out how it works!